Associate with AICARM APS means recognizing oneself in the following objectives and contributing to their achievement:
- Helping poor patients to be able to take advantage of reimbursement of expenses to carry out necessary analyzes or procedures, in reference centers of excellence
- Contribute to the realization of scientific research projects aimed at increasing knowledge in the field of Cardiomyopathies
- Allowing the increase of communication between patients and Cardiomyopathies experts, i.e. creating a communication network between patients and Cardiomyopathies experts at national and international level
- Improve the quality of care in patients with different types of cardiomyopathies
- Disseminate information on Cardiomyopathies, including those of genetic origin, including epidemiology, diagnostic methods and therapies, also using IT tools and organizing regional or national conferences
To join the AICARM APS the following procedure must be completed:
- The association request form and the information on the processing of personal data will be sent to you by e-mail. The statute of the association is published on the official website and can be consulted here: AICARM APS Statute. If you wish, you can download the statute in pdf format here: Download AICARM APS Statute
- Make the payment of the annual membership fee by bank transfer of € 50 to the current account in the name of AICARM APS - causal Year membership fee - - at Credit Agricole agency of Florence IBAN: IT71W0623002819000040364692.
- (AICARM ONLUS accepts payments made exclusively with traceable methods).
- Fill in and sign the documents and send them by email or regular mail to AICARM ONLUS.
- Once AICARM has received the complete association request (Association request, Information on the processing of personal data) this will be submitted for approval by the Board of Directors as required by the Association's Statute.