AICARM APS supports its mission thanks to various funding sources. These resources allow us to carry out our activities in support of patients suffering from cardiomyopathy and to pursue the civic, solidarity and social utility goals that are the basis of our existence.
The economic resources of the Association are diverse and include:
- Membership Dues: Our members contribute financially through the payment of membership dues. These quotas allow us to support a part of the operating expenses and to develop projects aimed at improving the quality of life of patients suffering from cardiomyopathy.
- Contributions from members and third parties: The Association also welcomes contributions and donations from members and third parties, such as organizations, institutions or companies, who share our mission and want to offer their financial support. However, it is important to emphasize that these contributions must be free from bias and must not compromise the independence and objectivity of our activities.
- The Association benefits from the contribution of 5 × 1000, through which citizens can allocate a share of income tax to our organization.
- Legacies, donations and bequests: These resources can help us expand our reach and support more projects and initiatives that benefit patients with cardiomyopathy.
- Proceeds deriving from institutional activities and from secondary and instrumental activities: The Association can obtain financial resources through the performance of institutional activities, such as events or conferences, and from secondary and instrumental activities that fall within the foreseen regulatory framework.
- Fundraising: The Association can organize fundraising campaigns to involve the community and obtain additional resources. These initiatives can allow us to expand our support capabilities and implement projects that benefit patients.
It is important to underline that the Association is prohibited from distributing, even indirectly, profits and operating surpluses to anyone, thus guaranteeing transparency and integrity in the management of resources.
The assets of the Association are entirely used to carry out statutory activities and to pursue the exclusive objective of improving the lives of patients suffering from cardiomyopathy.