INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
AICARM ONLUS, with head office in V IA OF THE STUDIO 5, 50122 FIRENCE (FI), As Data Controller, pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter, GDPR) and pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 (Privacy Code) and subsequent amendments, intends to make clear information and complete on the methods and rights exercisable by people in relation to the processing of their Personal Data.
1. CATEGORY OF DATA
The Personal Data processed by the Data Controller include:
- identification data (name, surname, age, sex, tax code);
- contact details (residential or domicile address and postal address, telephone / mobile phone, e-mail); bank and / or payment details.
2. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASES
Personal Data will be processed for the fulfillment of the following purposes:
- completion of all the phases related to the donation and / or adhesion to the projects and specific appeals promoted by the Data Controller, including the related instrumental activities (e.g. communications on payments, donation summaries and reporting) and the management of requests for support economic presented to AICARM ONLUS.
- compliance with internal administrative procedures and compliance with legal obligations or regulations in force in Italy (e.g. communication to the Revenue Agency - for the preparation of pre-filled tax returns - of personal data and related to donations made);
- the sending of communications of an informative nature, of fundraising and for promotional purposes of the activities and initiatives of AICARM ONLUS , with appropriate customization according to the interests and preferences expressed by participating in the association's initiatives.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point a)And b)It is necessary to guarantee the execution of contractual relationships in compliance with internal administrative procedures, fulfillment of legal obligations or regulations in force in Italy. Failure to provide or the subsequent refusal to process will not allow all activities related to the donation to be carried out or financial support.
The personalized treatments referred to in the letter c)Will be made on the basis of the legitimate interest of AICARM ONLUSTo make the relationship with the donor / supporter more transparent, effective and lasting by sending specific information on the activities or initiatives of A ICARM O NLUSAlready incurred or deemed significant.
3. PROCESSING METHOD
The operations that we foresee necessary in relation to the purposes described are (pursuant to Article 4, GDPR): collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and data destruction.
Personal Data will be subjected to both paper and electronic processing, including automated, in such a way as to ensure high levels of security and confidentiality for processing, including storage (if foreseen).
The Personal Data processed may be known only by personnel specifically responsible for the processing operations and may be disclosed:
- to the banking institutions that will process the data for the purposes relating to the management of the means of payment and, where required, to the Revenue Agency;
- to third parties (possibly appointed as Data Processors, pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR) who may be entrusted with specific processing activities, such as communications and related operations (eg personal data communicated to suppliers for sending paper material, and -mail or for the management of telephone calls, etc.), or to which the communication of data is necessary to comply with laws or regulations or codes of conduct or to organize and coordinate particular initiatives promoted to make known the activities of the Association.
Personal Data will not be disclosed for other purposes nor, much less disseminated.
5. RIGHTS AND METHOD OF EXERCISE
The Association A ICARM ONLUSAs Data Controller, pursuant to articles 5 and 13 of the GDPR, it will process the personal data of the interested party in a lawful, correct and transparent way, in order to achieve the purposes indicated above., In compliance with the confidentiality obligations and current regulations.
These data will be processed both electronically and on paper or on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the security measures provided for by the GDPR. Failure to consent will not allow the use of personal data in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.
At any time, the interested party has the right to ask the data controller for access to personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment in addition to the right to data portability (data transfer), and, pursuant to art. 15 to 22 and art. 34 of the GDPR, has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data with written communication to be sent by certified e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org,This revocation will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the previously given consent.
The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data at any time.
6. TERMS OF STORAGE
The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed ("conservation limitation principle", Article 5, GDPR) and / or for the time necessary to fulfill the obligations established. ex lege, And in any case for a period not exceeding 10 years from the donation
The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected will be carried out periodically.
Last updated: February 2021